Tuesday 27 January 2009

My new look.

I wanted to create a striking new look for my medoll, something eye-catching. I came up with this look:


Do you like it, it took ages. Personally i dont mind it quite myself but it could do with a little more effort. If you want advise, this is how i done it;
A four step guide
1. Cover my my eye lashes with Mascara black $2 and to add a touch of volume to my eye lashes i used Mascara volume black which is $3.
2. I drew a half circle shape with Kat Von D charcoal eyeshadow $4 to the corner of my eyes and added Eyeshadow pearl No1 $2 to the corner of my eyes.
3. On top of the eyes i shaded them in with Jumbo pencil purple and Jumbo pencil beige both $4.
4. Lastly, i added a metalic touch with Eyepencil white $3 to the corner of my eye tip.
I hope you follow these tips and appreciate i shared them with you. Thank you for reading.
Aimee-lee
`.x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing! I loved your old look but the new one is even better!
    xx sundress0

    ReplyDelete