Sunday 25 January 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Stardoll blog of Stardoll fashion goddess! As you can see by the name this blog is going to be reviewing stardoll and it's new and old fashion. My name is Aimee-lee and my name on stardoll is loveangelxx. I may be looking for some writers so keep your eyes open. I do hope you will follow this blog and maybe read it everyday as i will work hard in entertaining any browsers that visit this blog. To subscribe please wait for the official club of Stardoll fashion goddess to be constructed.Thank you for reading and may you please come to this blog again.


Aimee-lee


`.x


2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog specially the designs! So can you tell me some things that I really need to know! Please mail me at my stardoll account: mayeeshasam or mail me at my blog's email ID: stardoll-mayeeshasam@gmail.com. Please visit my blog if you like it please follow it! It's stardoll-fashion-gossips-mayeeshasam.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Im wwediva224..im your first follower...i have a blog of my own name..its...http://stardollrocks4eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete